Fashion Time   +  toronto

RED CARPET STYLE STARS WITH L'OREAL PARIS & TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
Mood [Busy]
Currently Playing [張敬軒 - 茶想曲]
Isn't #Toronto such a beautiful city? Last night, I was lucky enough to be a guest at the L'oreal Paris Red Carpet Style Stars Event along with not only a great view but also great company. (The event is association with the Toronto International Film Festival). L'oreal Paris had booked the entire Panorama Lounge for this event! For those who are unfamiliar with this lounge: it sits on the 51st floor of the Manulife Centre in Toronto's fashionable Yorkville neighbourhood. Panorama brings together award winning cocktails, innovative menus and likely the most unique atmosphere anywhere in the world. I remember going there for my 19th birthday and was super happy with the over atmosphere and environment of the place.
The entire night, we were served with champagne and hors d'oeuvre. Michele tried very hard to take the blackberry and blue berry out of her glass! Haha! Super yummy ~
The two presenters of the night from L'oreal Paris. We have Eric Del Monaco (L'oreal Paris Canada Official Hair Stylist & Colorist) and Johnny Levoy (Consulting hair artist for L'oreal USA). During this event, all the beauty bloggers/Youtubers got to learn more about their style hair products and dish on celebrity red carpet looks. Celebrity hair stylist, Johnny Levoy has styled Lady Gaga, Cindy Crawford, Demi Lovato, Geri Halliwell and Elizabeth Banks - just to name a few.
Some of the new hair products that L'oreal will be launching very shortly! You know how much I love the Elnett Hair Spray, well, they have came up with the Elnett hair protectant sprays! I'm SUPER EXCITED for November now! I'm also very excited to test out the new hair oils!
So true: HAIR COLOR IS THE ULTIMATE HAIR ACCESSORY!

With the presenters along side Joyce, Rica & Sandra (Nice meeting you for the first time!) I really need to wear some heels, I feel so petite!

Displays of the new products and how to achieve the celebrity red carpet looks using products from L'oeal Paris! Ingenious idea! :)
Just two of my fabourite girls!

#Toronto at its best; just before the sun started to set.

What I took Home...
Love the Tiff details inside the cosmetics pouch! :D What do you want me to review first? Comment below and let me know ~