Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

smarten up

(Theyskens' Theory blazer, Pierre Balmain tshirt, Lover silk shorts, Zara buckle shoes, Phillip Lim Mini Vendetta bag, Céline sunglasses)Some downtime in Gramercy Park with Bryan, wearing a maximally undone take on the shorts suit. This blazer is from the very first season of the holy union that is Theyskens' Theory. It recently re-occurred to me how perfect it is, I love the way the notched collar stands up in the back to make me look ever so slightly more vampiric than I normally do (not very). I pretty much wore it to validate what could easily constitute the type of outfit you might wear to say, Clarisonic in. Exceedingly comfortable for running around the city all day, but that probably goes without saying. Ok now that I've done my rambling I invite you to forget about my pajamas and admire Bryan's beautiful Acne shearling jacket. I reckon he's about five wears away from letting me borrow it. Just have that feeling, you know?