Fashion Time   +  inspirations

TOP 10 TRENDS FROM NEW YORK FASHION WEEK S/S 2013: TREND #1 LEATHER HARNESSES
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [One Direction - Tell me a Lie]

Maybe a bunch of the designers were influenced by 50 Shades of Grey while they were designing these collections because the trend is everywhere! Despite giving of a S&M vibe, I really do enjoy this trend...a LOT (I recently purchased a harness belt from ASOS)! I have always believed that the accessories really set the outfit apart. And these harnesses are able to give feminine dresses some edge and slick. Don't believe me? Take a look below at what these designers are doing!


It's all about blending at BCBG. Black harnesses melds into a dress' graphic pattern


A black harness gives the classic, girly dresses a bit of an edge during at Jason Wu.


A dramatic black harness fits over a skintight dress at Herve Leger.