Fashion Time   +  vivienne tam

HAIR BUN
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [None]
Vivienne Tam two-tone leather jacket (similar here), Joe Fresh striped dress, Forever 21 booties (similar here) & earrings & purse, Deena & Ozzy (Urban Outfitters) scarf (other prints available here & here)

Since I had started working full time in the past month, the amount of time that I get in the morning to get ready had shrink drastically. So you can probably imagine my contentment when I discovered these large hair doughnuts/buns from ASOS. I quickly bought them to try out and to my surprise, they are so EASY to use! It takes me less than 3 minutes to put my hair up in this bun and it even saves me the time of blow drying my hair. It's chic and sophisticated, perfect for every teacher ;) I simply put my hair up in a ponytail and then put the doughnut around my ponytail. Then I spread my hair around the doughnut and secure everything with a thin elastic band. Any fly away hair, I'll just pin them in with a bobby pin. Easy as 1, 2, 3 and I'm out the door! :) There are also smaller versions of the buns available on ASOS here if you don't like the HUGE buns!