Fashion Time   +  toronto

L'OREAL WAREHOUSE SALE FALL 2012
Mood [Tired]
Currently Playing [None]
Remember my last visit to this L'oreal sale over a year ago? Well, this time I didn't go as crazy. Mainly because I wanted to purchase gifts for my friends and I honestly have too much stuff. So in the end, I only purchased 3 items: Lancôme 'Ageless Minérale' Mineral Powder Set (Limited Edition), Lancôme Color Fever Plumper & Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller. The prices are pretty much the same as last year but the products are also the same! Plus, they didn't have any Shu Ueumura products this time around! :( OR they were all sold out already, I'm not too sure. But here the prices:

Lancôme 'Ageless Minérale' Mineral Powder Set (Limited Edition) - $30: Retails for $65 (This was the BEST deal because each item retails for over $30!)
Lancôme Color Fever Plumper Gloss - $12.50 (Retails for $29)
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller - $5 (I've always wanted to try this!)

I think the Lancôme eyeshadow palettes are only $16.50 at the sale this time around, while last year they were $20. So I guess it's a good thing that the prices are dropping and they do have a lot of color sections. Here are some more information about the sale:

What: L'Oreal Warehouse Sale (Fall 2012)
Brands: Lancome, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, L'Oreal Professional, Redken, Matrix, L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline
Date: September 29 - October 21, 2012
Time: Sat - 9am to 5pm, Sun - 10am to 5pm, Wed to Friday - 12pm to 8pm
Location: 342 Wildcat Rd, Toronto (Near York University)
Tickets: Unfortunately, it's a ticket only event. 1 ticket is valid for 2 people for 2 visits.

PS, I have 2 extra tickets left for the sale and I don't think I'll be using them. If you are in the area and would like them, contact me and I'll pass them along to you! :)