Fashion Time   +  maison martin margiela

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA AT H&M LOOKBOOK
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [Justin Bieber - Fall]

Along with the rest of the blogger world, I'm also in LOVE with this outfit! As a matter of fact, what's NOT to love about it? The playful jumpsuit and those super relaxed denim? I can see myself lounging in those jeans for the rest of my life! And that silver clutch! AHHHHH! The Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection will have a total of 104 pieces that will include mens, womens, footwear and accessories. The exaggerated silhouettes and structures of this collection is honestly, to DIE for! It's so avant-garde and out-of-this-world that as an artist, I can't help but want every single piece to add to my collection. Mark your calendars, November 15th is when the collection hits stores!


Photo credit: here