Fashion Time   +  today's special

NEW PLANS FOR THE NEW MONTH: WORKING ON MY VANITY
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me]

Happy October! I can already sense that it's going to be a great month. October is the best time of the year because it's my birthday month and it so happens to be JL's birthday month as well. Not to mention, a LOT of my friends' birthdays are also in October. So it's very exciting! Anyways, this post is going to be mostly a personal update on my life. (Please excuse the quality of these photos, they are taken from my Instagram! @thiswasforever)

So I woke up one morning feeling the urgency to change my room around. Probably because I couldn't stay my desk and floor looking like a horrific, hot mess. Then I remember my idea of making a vanity table out of my current desk since I don't really use the desk for work. (I have another laptop table where I do most of my work) For those who do not know, I actually do my makeup up and hair on the...get ready...FLOOR! I have all my makeup in a train case and some hanging in a huge travel bag-thing behind the door. Believe it or not, I'm actually a REALLY messy person when it comes to my room. Plus, I never saw the need to really decorate my room since I plan on moving out soon?...when I get married! ;)

Anyways, there's still a long way to go but I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I originally wanted these acrylic shelves/drawers from Ebay. They were around $50 for 3 drawers, so I thought the price tag was a little steep. But then I got these amazing acrylic containers from Dollarama (a local "dollar" store that sells stuff ranging from $1-3) They are so perfect for makeup and it looks very decent considering it only cost $1 per container. I'm going to have to go back to buy another yet of these. I need another row. I don't know how long this is going to take me because since I have a morning job now (on top of my other 3 part time jobs), I'm trying really hard to effectively manage my time. But once it's COMPLETE, I'll be sure to blog about it again!

Some other amazing discoveries in October from Dollarama. They sell Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes! For only $2 too! Amazing deal since they retail for around $7! :) Remember I reviewed this line of nail polishes before here and I LOVED them? Can't wait to try these out! I also saw Elf liquid eyeliners for $1.50! I knew that they had always sold Elf products but I was pretty happy to see these eyeliners since I LOVE liquid liners! ~