Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

BLACK FRIDAY HAUL FROM FOREVER 21
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life]
While in Canada, unlike America, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in November, however, this doesn't mean that we can't take advantage of their sale! It's been a while since I last made such a huge order from Forever 21! Working full-time makes it very difficult for me to go an actual mall, thus, I've been doing all my shopping online now. During Black Friday last week, Forever 21 had an additional 50% off all their sale items. (I guess the advantage of having to wake up early in the morning for work is that I can also spare sometime to go online...hehe!) I manage to get a total of 13 items. I placed the order on Friday and it arrived on my doorsteps on Monday morning. Gotta love the super speedy delivery! Here is what I got...
L to R
Coloured Block Pull Over (Peach/Royal) $4.99
Striped Wool Blend Sweater $5.99
Coloured Block Pull Over (Black/White) $4.99
Forever 21 Girls Tired Lace Top (Navy) $4.99
Forever 21 Girls Tired Lace Top (Pink) $4.99
Forever 21 Girls Heart Print Top $3.49

L to R
Faux Fur Cropped Jacket $6.99
Tiered Colourblock Dress $6.49
Forever 21 Girls Peter Pan Collar Shift Dress $4.99
Mixed Animal Print Pants $5.99
Abstract Print Skirt $3.49

Point d'Esprit Tights $1.99 each

And that brings my total to (with tax)....... $67.87!!! Can you BELIEVE THESE DEALS? I feel like I'll have enough clothes for the rest of this year! Haha ~ Comment below and let me know what you guys scored for Black Friday/Cyber Monday!