Fashion Time   +  outfits

BROCADE SKIRT
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [One Direction - Taken]
Zara grey cardigan (similar here & here), Ebay vintage chiffon blouse (buy here), H&M brocade skirt (similar here & dress version here), BCBGeneration heels (similar here), Forever 21 headband (similar here) & watch

It's that time of the year again when the temperature gets too cold in Toronto for dressing up and taking photos outdoors. I jumped out in this outfit, snapped (I kid you not...) 3 photos and then rushed back into the house. Plus, Hurricane Sandy lightly graced Toronto with her heavy rain and wind last week, thus, explains the lack of coordinate posts for the past week. I don't think Toronto has seen the sun in the past week. Sometimes, I wish I lived in a warmer part of the world so I wouldn't have to hibernate for 3 months in the winter.

PS, I know, I have to touch up my hair :)