Fashion Time   +  shopping

ESSENCE X TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN PART 2 MAKEUP COLLECTION
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [None]
During my lunch break, I hopped over to my local Shoppers Drug Mart to see if they had the Essence x Twilight Makeup Collection. I went to 2 other Shoppers over the weekend and was unable to find it. So this particular Shoppers was my last hope. And to my surprise, THEY HAD THE ENTIRE COLLECTION and all stocked too! Now, don't be mistaken, I'm a huge fan of Twilight...well, I couldn't even say that I'm like a fan. I feel very much alone and in the minority these days. Sure, I enjoy movies but couldn't get through the books because I thought they were so poorly written. But other than that, I don't have much connection to the whole Twilight saga.

But this specific collection by Essence, I'm CRAZY about! For those who are not familiar with Essence, the company stands for trendy and high quality cosmetics at a sensational low price. I mean, really, really affordable prices. Like you have items starting at $1.99! It launched in 2002 and arrived in Canada at the beginning of this year. So it's a pretty fresh/new brand for Canadians. Here are the stuff that I picked up...(Please excuse the quality of the photos, they are all taken with my phone)
The nail polishes! I definitely couldn't pass up on these! They were only $1.99 each and they have the prettiest sparkles! Super love and I'm completely motivated to do my nails tonight! (L to R: 04 Edward's Love, 02 Alice Had a Vision and 01 Jacob's Protection)
Next I picked up one of the pigments in 03 A Piece Of Forever. It's a beautiful slimmery gold dust. I don't think the picture does it justice but it's absolutely stunning! It has 2.8g of product for $3.49 and it's made in Poland.
Next we have the only blush from the collection. This one is called 01 Renesmee Red and it's a deep red/orange. I would say it's more of a maroon color. It's definitely going to be the darkest blush that I own now but I'm very excited to give it a try! Lastly, I picked up the only lipstick from the collection as well. Like the blush, it only cost $2.99. It's a very unique colour and this lipstick contains fine gold glitter particles. I swatched it on my hand in the store and it's very light.

This entire collection has gotten me inspired to do more of a vampy look! :D Comment below if you are interested in seeing it! :D