Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [Kiss You - One Directioon]
One of my all-time favourite thing about Christmas is gift wrapping! Though others would disagree, but I find wrapping gifts rather satisfying and therapeutic. (I also really enjoy writing Christmas cards!) When the presents are wrapped in pretty, decorated papers, it just make it look so much more festive and yummmmmmmy! Reminds me so much of candies! ;) My favourite place to look for Christmas gift wraps or Christmas gift boxes for incredibly low prices is Dollarama. (A local dollar store). They have a HUGE selection of Christmas products ranging from $1-$3. This year, I'm super impressed with their pillow gift boxes and also the photo Christmas cards that my family and I have decided to use as our greeting cards. I can't wait to see how happy my relatives will be when they receive them. Where do you get all your Christmas wrapping materials?