Fashion Time   +  outfits

LET ME BE YOUR LAST FIRST KISS
Mood [Stressed]
Currently Playing [One Direction - Last First Kiss]
Ebay cat ear hat & asymmetrical chiffon skirt, Ardene cropped sweater & leopard scarf, American Apparel panty-hose, H&M neon earrings

As the weather is getting colder and the sky is getting darker, I'm reminded that Christmas is just around the corner. Plus, with all these festive music on every radio station and people bustling around in the malls, who can forget the holidays? However, this means that it's almost the end of 2012. I know it may be a little too early to start reminiscing on the past year, but holy smokes, is 2012 already coming to an end? So much has happened this year and yet there's still much stuff that I have not yet accomplished...Time really stops for no one. I'll end this post with some festive instagram photos, follow me @thiswasforever