Fashion Time   +  outfits

NOT THE END JUST YET
Mood [Whatever]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 girls top, Urban Behaviour fur vest (similar here), Forever 21 denim shorts, H&M socks, Timberland winter boots (similar here)

This post is extremely backdated. I really don't want this post to be the last post of 2012 so I'm hoping I'll get another post up later tonight. Another year has come and gone, which means this blog will be another year older. It's hard to imagine that I'll still be doing this some 3 years later. Are you all excited for New Years Eve tonight? Every year, JL and I have a tradition of inviting our friends over to his house for a little gathering. And this year it's not exception. We plan on doing a hotpot dinner (yes again) but with a Japanese soup base. I hope I won't over eat like last time. What are your plans to celebrate the arrival of 2013?