Fashion Time   +  outfits

OMBRE HAIR AND MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [Ed Sheeran - Give me Love]
Maison Martin Margiela x H&M bodysuit with integrated bra & leather tote, Comme des Garçons x H&M drop-crotch pants, Payless Mary Jane heels, H&M neon pink necklace

I still cannot believe my luck in getting two of my most-wanted pieces from the Maison Martin Margiela x H&M collection. (I'm still trying to hunt down those over-sized denims!) The bodysuit fits like a glove and the leather tote is just a classic with a small twist. Another change that happened over the weekend is my hair! Remember my horrific hair story here? Well, I went back to my proper hair stylist and got it fixed. I've been debating getting ombre hair for quite sometime now and thought that is this the perfect excuse to do it. And I love it! Not only is it going to be much easier to maintain but it makes my skin look fairer :) Also, please excuse the wrinkles in my pants...I didn't have time in the morning for ironing =.=

PS, I have good news!! If you are interested in owning one of the most iconic pieces from the Maison Martin Margiela x H&M collection, the bodysuit with integrated bra, I'm currently selling a BRAND NEW one! I got an extra size 2 and I'm only asking for the original price (+ tax) = $56. If you are interested, please contact me: day--dreaming@hotmail.com