Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

rosebuds and spikes

photo by Colin Sokol (Lover Rosebud dress, Fallon Spike Stud earring)I received this beautiful dress from one of my favorite designer duos, Susien and Nic from Lover. It's part of their capsule collection for Net-a-porter that was released on Wednesday. I love it worn with a single spiky earring to add a little bit of edge to the sweet rosebud print. This is sort of a side note but among the many things I love about what they do is that they never ever skimp on the quality of the slips that come with their lace dresses, they're 100% silk, the most beautiful silvery nude color, and cut perfectly. They've become one of those things that I always have to pack a couple of in my suitcases..I'm way too attracted to sheer things not to. And while I'm rambling about them, I might as well stick in a photo of their Potato too. You're welcome.