Fashion Time   +  outfits

UNIFORM FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [Beyond - 光輝歲月]
Topshop all-in-one one piece jumpsuit (similar here & here), from Hong Kong sweater, Keds canvas shoes (purchase here), A Bathing Ape tote bag, gifted Forever 21 Chococat beanie (Thank you JP! & sold out at Forever 21)

The best part about being on holiday is that I can also take a break from my regular work clothes. (YAY!) I've been dying to wear this onesie from Topshop for over 2 months now and haven't gotten the chance to do so until last night. (If One Direction can pull of onesies, then so can I!) JL and I were visiting a friend's house for hotpot and wearing a onesie is definitely ideal. Not only does it keep you warm but it has enough room for your stomach to expand. (We all know how much I love my food) And how cute is this Chococat hat from Forever 21? Thank you JP, it's one of my favourite hats now and I Love it! :)