Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Valspar
My dad has been wanting to remodel his home for quite some time now and since I love to do anything that requires creativity and design, I decided to take on the project. We started with the master bedroom and were already conceptualizing ideas when Valspar contacted me about their new program Love Your Color Guarantee- a reassurance program that if you don't love the paint color you purchase after painting it on your walls, they'll give you another color that you like better. I wanted to do a deep teal and tested out several colors before choosing our favorite blue, "Ocean Soul."My dad's flooring company did the wainscoting and installed the wood floors. I absolutely love how it turned out...Still putting everything together so I'll shoot some more photos when the room has all of the furniture. Thank you Valspar for providing the paint, we had a lot of fun on this project!