Fashion Time   +  outfits

PEPLUM PERFECT
Mood [Unwell]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 peplum top (similar here) & spiked heels, J Crew toothpick mint denims (similar on sale here!), Romwe Baroque scarf (purchase here), from Hong Kong quilted purse

Welcome to 2013! I couldn't be more happier starting off this year with an outfit post. Unfortunately, my usual photo place was completely covered in 3 inches of snow. Thus, I had to move these outfit shots indoors. This is my first peplum top and my first pair of denim from J. Crew. And I am in love! Peplum top is so flattering on every body shape and this pair of jeans really fits like a glove. I love starting the new year with some fresh items in my closet. Wishing you all a year of health, love, happiness, luck, & warmth. Hope the New Year showers you with all that is beautiful! Happy New Year!