Fashion Time   +  inspirations

BEST DRESSED AT OSCAR 2013 RED CARPET
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [Phillip Phillips - Home]

Oscars 2013! Now, I'm not an a huge, huge fan of the Oscars in general, but I do love watching the red carpet! Being the girl that I am, how can I resist NOT looking at all the A-listers get all dolled up for such a huge night? I mean, Oscars only comes but once a year and that means I only get one night to drool over these gorgeous celebrities and their jaw-dropping dresses. Here are my best dressed list for this year's Oscars!

Silver Linings Playbook's Jennifer Lawrence makes quite the entrance in Dior Haute Couture. Definitely the best dressed from last night's award show. She looked fantastic and it's definitely something I would personally love to wear.

Amy Adams looked like a real princess in this beautiful gown by Oscar de la Renta. The colour matched so perfectly with her skin, hair and just her! She did everything right picking this dress.

Another win for Dior! Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture with Harry Winston jewelry. The dress is so clean, which matched perfectly with her shorter hair. I'm also loving the touch of peplum.

Jennifer Hudson, an Oscar winner for Dreamgirls, wears a slinky Roberto Cavalli dress with a Jimmy Choo clutch. This dress is so fitting for her body. It hugged and emphasis on all the right parts. She looked beautiful!

Singer Kelly Rowland shows some leg in a black-and-white number by Donna Karan Atelier. I love the sculpture-like structure of the dress and is so unique. It's so refreshing to the eyes and I just love the train!

Last but not least, Fan Bingbing brings the glamour in a Marchesa showstopper with Chopard jewelry. I'm usually not a huge fan of hers but I must admit her red carpet looks are getting bolder and bolder, which is a win in my books!

Who was on your best dressed list for the Oscars last night?