Fashion Time   +  outfits

CLEAN SHEET
Mood [Satisfied]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 textured cutaway hem jacket (buy it here), Forever 21 Girls leopard love sweatshirt (similar here), Zara harem pants (similar here), Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold watch (similar here), Forever 21 spiked heels

I am deeply, madly in love with this blazer/jacket that I purchased recently from Forever 21. It's the perfect fit! It's rare for me to find blazers that I really love because I have short arms, which means that full length blazers will always be too long for me. So I usually look for mid-sleeve or quarter sleeve ones instead. There's something about a cream blazer that just makes everything look so fresh. Since it only set me back $20, I ordered all the other colours the very next morning because when I love something, I usually want it in every colour.