Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Ear Adornment
I've always been really into bold statement earrings; everything from vintage rhinestone clip-ons to oversized bamboo hoops.  I usually just wear diamond studs everyday, but a recent trip to a little vintage shop filled with sparkly 50s earrings made me realize how much fun it is to decorate my ears with fancy jewels. In honor of my appreciation for ear adornment, here are some photos of some awesome earrings... (Jil Sander, Balmain, Oscar de la Renta, Balenciaga, Lanvin, Marni)Now it's time to shop! Here are some options I found while browsing online...Topshop brass ear cuff, Marc by Marc Jacobs lip studs, Susan Caplan x Asos dome earrings, Jennifer Fisher diamond initial studs and spider webs, Roberta Chiarella red druzy chandeliers, Marni bead and stone earrings, Oscar de la Renta tassels, aurora borealis screw-backs from Etsy, vintage Juliana clip-ons, Asos flat hoops, and Joomi Lim white spike studs.