Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Inspired by Rochas
I'm constantly looking to collections for inspiration in shape, texture, color, and proportion. Runway looks give me new ideas to play with and are especially helpful when shopping for vintage. 
Rochas' recent show is the perfect example of a collection that gets me excited to visit Shareen again. The designer, Marco Zanini, is so good at balancing quirky and retro-classic all while remaining sexy and elegant... basically the epitome of the woman I wish I was. Here are some of my favorite looks/ideas that are currently inspiring me...Slinky silk pajamas worn with a little crystal necklace and nubby belted jackets with matching skirts.An extra-full skirt in a heavy satin fabric and a seafoam green cropped jumpsuit that could almost pass as a midi shirtdress. Classic little sweaters paired with knit pencil skirts and leather gloves. Structured long vests thrown over plaid skirts (and cropped trousers).A roomy opera coat in a beautiful baby pink satin and another fancy pajama set. I'm really into this satin fabric. And lastly, a clutch that looks like a rolled-up newspaper. Specifically in the python-embossed leather. I want this so bad.x