Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

the girl with kaleidoscope eyes
[sweatshirt: Prabal Gurung x Target / jeans: American Apparel / boots: Steve Madden / earrings: Urban Outfitters] 
Sometimes comfort needs to come before fashion. Marathon study sessions at the library are those kinds of times. Since I am not the kind of person to go schlepping around in sweatpants and a t-shirt, I usually resign myself to jeans and some weirdly floaty shirt or oversized furry jacket (makes me feel like a stuffed animal!) I am SO excited that Prabal Gurung made this kaleidoscopically brilliant sweatshirt for his collaboration with Target. It is perfectly colorful and fashionable enough that my vanity is kept intact, but it's comfy enough that I can actually be productive while studying. Also, these brights are the perfect excuse for me to break out my Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick in "Pop Art Pink"-- so really it's a winner all around. 
Title: from "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" (The Beatles)