Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Smoke Effect
Testing out some new shadow paints that were sent to me by Estée Lauder. I love doing a smoky eye, especially when it involves brown shimmery shadows. To create this look, I mixed three different shades of brown creams and blended them all around my eye. Then, I used the black shadow paint as eyeliner along the lashes and applied some creamy gold shadow paint on the inner corners of my eyes. For my skin, I'm using Koh Gen Do aqua foundation (it gives you the best dewy coverage and never looks like a mask), Nars blush in Zen on my cheeks, and a little bit of Nars lip pencil in Damned mixed with some Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream for light, natural color on the lips. Lastly, I did one quick coat of Estée Lauder Sumptuous Lash Mascara- it's my favorite mascara ever.brown3Now with all this beauty talk I kind of want to dye my hair or something...x