Fashion Time   +  music

WHAT ARE WORDS
Mood [Blessed]
Currently Playing [None]

Not my usually type of post, but I was so inspired by this video! I was actually shown this video by one of my students and I teared right in front of them after watching this. (Yeah, I can cry very easily) It's a beautiful song performed by Chris Medina. The song is a tribute to his fiance who suffered a brain injury as the result of a car wreck and is about promises, commitments and keeping your words. What courage and what strength! We should all strive to be someone like Chris. Forever really does mean forever.


What are words
If you really don't mean them when you say them?
What are words
If they're only for good times, then they don't?

When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, they never go away
They live on, even when we're gone