Fashion Time   +  skin care

COLLECTIVE HAUL - WINNERS, THE BAY, SEPHORA, PAULA'S CHOICE
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [Backstreet Boys - Anywhere for You]

Hey everyone! Since this week is March Break for the students in Toronto, it means that I finally get a break and a little bit of time for myself. And of course, it's typical of me to spent some time at the mall. So here is a collective haul of some of the stuff that I had purchased today and others I had accumulating from online. Be sure to tell me what's your favourite piece in the comment section below! :)
These are the fashion items that I have purchased recently. Most of them were on sale so they were a great deal!

1. Tokidoki Laptop Sleeve (from Winners) - $9.99
2. Matt & Nat Karen Red Vegan O Purse (from Winners) - $30 (on sale!)
3. Forever 21 Blue Polka Dot Pants - $19.95
4. Material Girl by Madonna Snake Wax Skinny (from The Bay online) - $7.79 (on sale!)
5. Material Girl by Madonna Coloured Skinny Wax Pants (from The Bay online) - $6.74 (on sale!)
6. Material Girl by Madonna AOP Floral Skinny (from The Bay online) - $7.79 (on sale!)
7. Material Girl by Madonna Printed Peplum Miniskirt (from The Bay online) - $6.74 (on sale!)

Now onto the beauty items! I had purchased 3 new items to introduce into my skincare routine. I had heard really great things about these items and I think it's time I update my skincare routine because I've been noticing a lot of changes in my skin. So I really need to take better care of my skin. One was a spurge and the other 2 were more affordable items. I shall be reviewing these products once I have tested them out for a longer period of time.

1. Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 1oz (from Sephora) - $89.00
2. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner - $15.95
3. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant - $15.95