Fashion Time   +  urban decay

[FASHION MAGAZINE] - BEAUTY PANEL #1: MY GO-TO EVERYDAY LOOK
Mood [Blessed]
Currently Playing [None]

It's already weird enough that I see my face all the time when I blog, but it's surreal to see my face on Fashion Magazine. I have been invited by Fashion Magazine to be a part of a new segment of its online distribution: Beauty Panel. Today was its debut and to kick things off, they've asked each of the 11 inaugural Beauty Panel bloggers to share their go-to, everyday makeup look. So scroll down to find out how I complete this very simple cat-eye look or you can check out the original post here & read my personal bio on Fashion Magazine here!
One of my favourite everyday looks is the cat-eye. It’s chic and yet simple enough to wear on a regular basis. I start by applying an eyeshadow primer to makeup sure everything stays in place, even if it’s just an eyeliner. I then apply my favourite gel-liner from the centre of my eyelid to the outer corners of my eyes. After that I draw towards the inner corners of my eyes. Since I have tapered eyelids, I prefer to make my eyeliner as thin as possible until it reaches the outer corners. Then I create a triangle that rejoins the eyeliner from the outer corners of my eyes. The length and the size depends on the kind of inspiration you want to give your final makeup look. After applying a generous coat of mascara on my upper and lower lashes, I then use my favourite eyelash adhesive with a pair of false lashes. Since this look doesn’t require any eyeshadows, I like to use a bolder blush colour and paired with a nude lip colour to balance everything out. I set everything with my favourite makeup fix and I’m ready to go!

Products Used:
1. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
3. Almay Smart Shade Anti-Age Makeup in Light/Medium
4. False Lashes from Love Culture
5. Shu Uemura Lash Adhesive
6. Burberry Lip Cover in Nude Beige
7. Burberry Lip Glow in Nude Beige
8. Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Highlighter Pen
9. Essence Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Blush in Renesmee Red
10. L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extension Mascara in Blackest Black
11. L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black
12. MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe