Fashion Time   +  Tutorial

[FASHION MAGAZINE] - BEAUTY PANEL #2: EMERALD GREEN MAKEUP
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [Justin Bieber - All Around the World (Acoustic)]

Ever since emerald was announced as the Pantone colour of the year for 2013, it’s been trending as a must-wear shade for both fashion and beauty. This is Challenge #2 of Fashion Magazine's Beauty Panel and the panelists are asked how will we incorporate this colour into our beauty routine? This is how I went about using the colour emerald for a more pop makeup look. If you are interested in how I did this, continue to scroll down below or you can click here for the Fashion Magazine post. (On another note if you are interested in the pair of circle lenses that I'm wearing, I'll be reviewing them soon but you can buy them here!)
Inspired by candies, this emerald and pink colourful look is just perfect for the spring season. First, I apply my current favourite foundation with some under-eye concealer to hide those dark circles. After filling in my brows, I sweep a champaign cream-based eyeshadow all over my lid as a base to help keep the colour lasting throughout the whole day. Then I use a green jumbo eyeshadow stick/crayon to line the top of the eyes and an emerald eyeliner for tight lining. After this I apply a hot pink eyeshadow to the outer half of my lower lash line and curl my lashes for mascara. I also like to add false lashes, which is optional. For the lips, I mix a moisturizing pink lip colour with a nude lipgloss for a subtle result. Finally, I finish the look with a coral blush because coral goes so perfectly with emerald.

Products used:
L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in “W3”
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in “Light”
MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in “Taupe”
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in “Barely Branded”
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Stick/Crayon in “Gossip Green” (Sponsored)
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in “Emerald Sparkle” (Sponsored)
NYX 5 Colour Shadow The Caribbean Collection in “I Dream of St. Lucia”
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer Mascara in “Black Lacquer” (Sponsored)
Shu Uemura Lash Adhesive
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in “Strawberry Shortcake”
MAC Cremesheen Glass in “On the Scene”
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in “Candy Coral” (Sponsored)