Fashion Time   +  travel

I NEED A VACATION
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [None]
Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC (buy here or here), Forever 21 polka dot pants (black & white version here), H&M sweater (a few seasons ago), Crocs jelly shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch (buy here)

As the weather is getting warmer and as summer slowly approaches, it always puts me in a more "traveling" mood. Surprisingly, I'm not a big traveller like most people. Yeah I do want to "see the world" but I always want to save the hard earned money on a house or a car or something. I guess I always feel that traveling is something that I can do later in life. This year though, with a full time job at hand, I probably won't have as much freedom. This means that I will not get the 4 months holiday like when I was a student. So if I really wanted to travel, deciding where to go is always the hardest part because of a lack of time. And it's always about whether or not I want to spent this amount or this amount or this amount.

But then one day my friend reminded me that maybe I don't need to go too far for a vacation. As a matter of fact, Canada has a lot to offer and it's true, I haven't been to any other provinces except for Ontario, Quebec and BC. I haven't been anywhere east of here. Plus, it's not too far meaning that I can save on traveling time and money. Check out some of the exciting places in Canada:
You can find flights to canada probably through most airlines but I really want to try to travel by trains. If anyone has any recommendation on where I can go within Canada, please kindly comment below!

PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!