Fashion Time   +  toronto

L'OREAL WAREHOUSE SALE SPRING 2013
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [林峰 - 赤地轉機]
First of all, huge shout out to Merry for providing me with the tickets for the sale! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I visited the L'oreal Warehouse sale this morning, which was the first day of the Spring 2013 sale. (My last two coverages of the sale can be found here & here) It seems like my haul each year diminishes more and more. I walked out of the sale this year within 1 hour and with only 3 things in my shopping basket. One of the main reasons why I didn't end up getting too much stuff is because the prices have went up quite a bit. Some of the Maybelline and L'Oreal makeup went from $2.50 to $3.75 - $5.00. I just couldn't buy them considering I didn't see any of the newer collections, such as the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes! And the Lancôme products, such as the eyeshadows, went from $20 to $28! However, I brought one of my friend, who has never been to this sale before, so she was quite excited and purchased quite a lot. Haha! I'm probably just getting tired of sales and that's why I end up spending only $26! ;)

Lancôme Juicy Tubes x2 - $9.75 (These 2 aren't even for myself, I had purchased these for gifts)
L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in W3 - $3.75 (I've heard that this line of foundation is one of the best drugstore foundations!)
What: L'Oreal Warehouse Sale (Spring 2013)
Brands: Lancome, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, L'Oreal Professional, Redken, Matrix, L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline
Date: March 9 - March 30, 2013
Time: Sat - 9am to 5pm, Sun - 10am to 5pm, Wed to Friday - 12pm to 8pm
Location: 342 Wildcat Rd, Toronto (Near York University)
Tickets: Unfortunately, it's a ticket only event. 1 ticket is valid for 2 people for 2 visits.