Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Subtle Blue Attack
Since I work in a creative environment, my job and meetings don't necessarily require me to wear a more conservative attire so I have the freedom to wear a denim skirt and high heels to work. However, to smarten up the look and to make my denim skirt less casual, I paired it with a blazer just like how I dressed up denim shorts in my previous post.
Over the years, I've accumulated so many items in blue whether it comes to my clothes, accessories, or home furnishings. I didn't realize until not too long ago, that my favorite color just might be blue! What's your favorite color? Anyone else quite obsessed with blue like me?

Juicy Couture Blazer
Nation LTD Karen Tee (also love this and this fit from them!)
Cameo Denim Skirt
Isabel Marant Heels
Celine Trapeze Purse
Jennifer Zuner Love Necklace