Fashion Time   +  outfit

Coachella 2013 Day One
This year's Coachella was even more special for me since my sister Dani got to join me. It was our first music festival together since we were kids so everything was that much more fun and nobody got lost. When we were very little (I was about 12,) Dani and I went to an outdoor concert by the beach by ourselves and when the concert ended, I lost her in the crowds. I remember, walking by the boardwalk for about an hour looking for her and I had almost given up so I was walking with my head down all defeated until I saw two feet with familiar sandals from the corner of my eyes. A few months before, my sister and I went on a family trip to Guam and purchased these unique looking sandals, and that's what caught my eyes. Anyways, long story short, it was her sandals that made me find her, and I still cannot forget the happiness and relief I felt when I found her sitting by some random tent/booth with her tiny feet dangling off the floor.
Btw, excuse the fuzzy photos from Coachella! They don't allow professional cameras inside Coachella unless you're media, so all the photos were taken with either a tiny camera or my trusty iphone! A hot day in Coachella calls for coconut water! Ummm, craving it right now! Dani is wearing an Armani Exchange Snake Print Shirt, Jennifer Zeuner Evil Eye Necklace, Jeffrey Campbell Everly Boots (also in white,) and similar sunglasses to these.I am a big denim jacket gal (or denim everything gal!) and when I saw this patchwork denim jacket, I couldn't pass!

Armani Exchange Patchwork Denim Jacket
Lovers & Friends Lace Romper
Vintage Snakeprint Cowboy Boots (similar here and here)
Loeffler Randall Pouchette (also here and here)