Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Everything with a Twist
I love me some great basics but what I love even more is when basics take on a twist. I'm drawn to interesting details that make me look twice and almost everything I wore here has a little twist.Like I mentioned in the previous post, the detailing on this shirt makes it so much more interesting. I love the chevron pattern and mixed beaded details. I've always been a lover of hi-low skirts but what drew me to this skirt was the shape of the hemline, and of course the gold in the fabric. Also, how great are my Tibi heels? Did you notice the PVC detailing? My love for stacking gold bracelets will never fade. I love how chunky and oversized this chain bracelet is.

Joe's Jeans Opulence Tux Tee
Cameo Skirt (other edgy versions here and here)
Tibi Edita Heels
Coach Haley Pinnacle Satchel (smaller version here)
Michael Kors Chain Bracelet (also here)