Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Magical Pink
Because I'm constantly on a 'go' mode due to my busy schedule, sometimes I forget to enjoy the little things and take a breather. This day, I was up from 6 am and running (and driving) back and forth working on my day job (aside from blogging) and had to drag Wesley Mason out from his lunch break to have him help me with my work. While he was driving, I happened to look out the window and saw how pretty the trees were. Usually when I'm not driving, instead of keeping the person company, I tend to look at my phone and try to answer all of my emails, but this day the timing was just perfect.
We literally had less than 10 minutes to take all of these photos but I love how they turned out. Everything was just so perfect and magical. The lighting, the setting, and the outfit I happened to be wearing.New designer I love: Athena Procopiou. This London based designer makes really pretty patterns on silk. I'm wearing one of her kimonos but she also makes beautiful scarfs. I am obsessed with her entire collection!My busy day outfits mean I'm usually in jeans. I love the fit and light wash of these 7 FAM boyfriend jeans and the embellishment makes them a little dressier than the usual boyfriend jeans yet still so comfortable like every single one of their jeans.The jeans are the perfect slightly cropped length, so I paired them with ankle strap heels. I've worn these Rachel Roy heels a few times on the blog, and they're quickly becoming one of my favorites. The color and texture are so different than any other heels I have plus they are so comfortable for heels! 

Athena Procopiou Printed Silk Kimono
7 For All Mankind Josefina Boyfriend Jeans w/ Embellishment (non embellishment version here and here)
Coach Haley Satchel (smaller version here)
Rachel Roy Gemma Heels