Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

MINI HIATUS
Mood [Stressed]
Currently Playing [None]

No I'm not going on vacation nor am I sick or anything, but I just need some time to focus on my job right now. The school that I teach at is going through inspection by the Ministry of Education, so that means there is a lot of paper work that I need to finish up. And the inspection date got moved up! (Super stressed about that!) So it's going to be OT every single night until Thursday and someone should just inject caffeine into my bloodstream. I won't be gone for too long, but probably will not update here until the end of this week. (I will randomly post on twitter so you can still connect with me there) Hopefully the next time you're here, I'll be freeeeeeeee and back with a real post! In the meantime, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!