Fashion Time   +  yves rocher

NEW GOODIES: TWEEZERMAN, BITE BEAUTY AND YVES ROCHER
Mood [Blessed]
Currently Playing [None]
Some new exciting stuff that I received in the mail recently. Look at all the new Tweezerman goodies! They are definitely feeding my obsession! I can't ever say I'll have messy eyebrows ever again! ;) I'm especially excited for the Bite Beauty makeup! I'm already in awe of their very sleek packaging! They look so cool! And the new Yves Rocher lipsticks also have a beautiful design! I love it when all these companies are stepping up their game with their packaging! You can always tell that a company really cares when they put grave detail and emphasis just on the products' appearance. Thank you Tweezerman, Bite Beauty and Yves Rocher!

PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!