Fashion Time   +  outfit

SHOPBOP & Marc by Marc Jacobs
When Shopbop first asked me to shoot for their Marc by Marc Jacobs lookbook, I thought they wanted me to come in and shoot behind the scenes photos. I couldn't believe they wanted me to model for the lookbook, nevertheless put me on their homepage! This has to be one of the most exciting things I've done through my blog and I feel so grateful for being given this opportunity! Thank you Aya, Hillary, Shabdiece, Jason, Nick and everyone from Shopbop for such a fun time! xoxoDress, Drawstring Bag, Skeleton Leather Watch, Metallic Oxfords.Sweater Dress, Tablet Book, Metallic Cut-out Wedge Sneakers. Denim Jacket, Check Mix Top, Boyfriend Jeans, Oxford Creepers.Two Tone Donny Bag, Henry Dinky Watch in Pink, Turnlock Bracelet, Turnlock Ring, Classic Hing Bracelet.MBMJ Sweatshirt, Shorts, Bag, Bright Oxfords.Dress and Flats.Dotty Chambray Shirt, Tweed Skirt, Mouse Espadrilles, and Bag.Flower Dress, Wedge Espadrille Sandals, Checkmate Tote, Trifold Wallet.Dotted Chambray Dress, Check'D Mini Satchel.