Fashion Time   +  outfit

Song of Style on Instagram
Wearing my Rachel Zoe Gladys Sandals in Coachella Hanging with my best friend, my sister, my errthang @songdaniOn me: Beach Riot x Stone Cold Fox bikini, A/X skirt, Rachel Zoe sandals.On Dani: A/X dress, Jeffrey Campbell boots (also in white)From top to bottom: Vita Fede titan bracelet, Cartier love bracelet, Vita Fede mini titan bracelet, Lionette BraceletMy boots are vintage but almost identical boots here and here@songdani and I in Loeffler Randall and Frye.Sweet on the Eyes SunniesThankful to be enjoying a brief moment under this beautiful tree.Pretty flowers in my dining room.Wearing Rag and Bone shorts during my shoot with Vogue Spain. Rings by Thea Jewelry and Art Youth Society. Wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim tee (love this version and this too) and Joe's Jeans. Similar gold iphone cover here and here. Schutz Sandals that I'm in love with! I was so tempted to walked off set with these during my piperlime shoot! All pretty shoes from Piperlime! Can I keep them all?1st row from L to R: Plomo heels, Sam Edelman ankle strap heels , Michael Michael Kors snakeskin pumps , Tibia Edita heels2nd row: Sigerson Morrison heels, Matisse flats, Steven by Steven Madden Revolvir pumps, Elizabeth & James Saucy heels3rd row: Jenni Kayne flats, Chinese Laundry flatswearing Haute Hippie Floral Blouse, J Brand Cut-offs, Coach Bag and Chanel Espadrilles.Thank you to everyone who came out to the Blogger Bazaar!! I donated 50% of all of my sales from the Blogger Bazaar to my favorite animal charity called STAR. Stay tuned for another Blogger Bazaar! xo