Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Summer Overalls
My earliest memory of overalls (or dungarees) is as young as five, from Guess and Gap. I can't remember which one came first but from then on, I wore overalls throughout my entire elementary years (ahem, here's a pic to prove it) and on through middle school. For these childhood memories, I'm quite excited that overalls come in so many different fits, lengths, and materials these days.
This warm day in LA, I wore my overalls with sneakers to work for running about in town and switched it up with heels and a blazer for a dinner later.
Anybody else have interesting ways of styling overalls? If so, do share! xoxo

Topshop Overalls/Dungarees
Rachel Roy Gemma Heels
Celine Trapeze Bag
Stripe by N Striped Blazer via Piperlime.com


Photos by Dani Song