Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

A NEW WEEKLY SEGMENT ON THISWASFOREVER: FRIDAY FEATURE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]

Hi everyone ~
I have some exciting news today because I'm here to announce a new weekly segment that I want to launch here on THISWASFOREVER. I hope to begin a weekly post called Friday Feature, where I will be featuring some of my favourite blogs, both new and old, on this platform. I'm always in search for new blogs to read so I think it'll be a good idea to share my input with you all as well. And this will be a great way for those new bloggers who are just starting out to get more exposure for their blogs. I'm not saying that I'm an established blogger, but I just want to offer help in anyway because I know how difficult it is to get started in this blogging world.
Some outfits throughout my blogging years

Now you may be wondering how can my blog get featured on THISWASFOREVER? It's really simple, all you have to do is to be a follower of my blog and fill out the form below. (Remember what you tell me on the form, will be published onto my blog) I will be choosing 5 blogs to feature every week and hopefully, you'll see your blog on here very soon. It doesn't matter what category your blog falls under, whether it's fashion, beauty, photography, etc. I will try my best to be fair in my choices, so by picking a variety of blogs. But if you do not get featured during one week, make sure to check back again very soon.

PS, as much as I want to update weekly, sometimes life happens and it's just not possible. So please bear with me during those busier and crazier weeks.