Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

At Wango Tango
The past weekend, I went to this music concert that KIIS FM was hosting called Wango Tango. It was hot and windy, so a turban that my friend Aureta made was perfect to keep my hair in place, and gave my outfit a little bit more of an interesting twist.One of my favorite handbag designers, Monica Botkier from Botkier kindly sent me this bag which is perfect for concerts or any outings as it's small but still spacious! I love the bright pop of red with gold and the little handle on the bag makes it so easy to carry as a clutch!As a Californian, a great pair of denim shorts is a must in ones wardrobe and these are beyond amazing. The embellishments on these make them look rocker chic, and edgy at the same time. This wrap blouse from Zara is one of my favorite purchases as of late. It looks a lot like the Helmut Lang blouse I was lusting after but missed out on my size. This shirt is so easy to wear and the v-neck is perfect to layer necklaces in different length. Also, another favorite of mine are these sandals from Schutz. I think by now you all know my obsession with gold, and it was love at first sight when I saw the gold hardware on these sandals. I like how dressy they look for a pair of sandals thus helping me ditch heels!

Zara Blouse (similar here and here)
Urban Outfitters Heart Shaped Sunglasses
Mademoiselle Embellished Denim Shorts
Botkier Honoré Crossbody
Schutz Alexia Sandals