Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Dressing in Camo
Camo has been everywhere for awhile now, and even before I got to actually try it, I had seen it too much that I'd already gotten tired of it. I feel like camo is the new leopard now though, and becoming a staple in everyone's wardrobe. I love the washed out look of my camo shirt and they feel worn in and so effortless. I styled it with a 7FAM denim jacket and to make it less military-chic, I wore the shirt with eyelet shorts. If you follow me on instagram, you've probably seen me go back and forth between what jacket to wear with my camo shirt. Camo on camo (jacket from here) or denim and camo?

7 For All Mankind Denim Jacket with Pearls
Current Elliot Camo Shirt (also here)
Ella Moss Heidi Shorts (also here)
Tibi Edita Heels (also here and here)
Michael Kors Anchor Bracelet
Vita Fede Titan Bracelets
Coach Legacy Pinnacle Haley Satchel (smaller version here)