Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Maroon 5 - Daylight]
I know that Mother's Day was just this past weekend, but with Father's Day this year landing on June 16, and since I procrastinate all the time, I might as well start planning for it now. I know not everyone can spent a fortune on gifts, so I think this list is quite suitable for everyone's budget. Here are some items that I would suggest getting for your father for this special day:

Garnier
Pure Clean & Pure Control offer a fresh start to any morning and keep Dads looking their best throughout the day. Anyone can use a good cleanser, these ones by Garnier comes highly recommended.
Available at mass market retailers and drugstores across Canada.

Mindham
To make a timeless and elegant statement, Mindham provides the best pieces for both practicality and style. Canadian jewellery designer Myles Mindham uses precious metals and rare gemstones to create his stunning pieces for a discriminating private clientele. If your dad is anything like my dad, then he can probably appreciate a great watch. My dad loves watches and I definitely think that these pieces will be some of his favourite.

Demeter
Customize a special scent for Dad, one that is like no other! Each single note scent can be worn individually or personalized by mixing and layering them together. If you ever get a chance to go to Loblaw, I recommend you checking out these fragrances. They are very refreshing and just lovely. I'm sure that your dad will enjoy some of their more "manly" scent as well.
Available exclusively at select Loblaw banner store locations including The Real Canadian Superstore.

Ombrelle
Whether he likes to fish or play golf, this is a great item to throw in any Dad’s sports bag. It’s quick and gives an even application that offers optimal protection. I love spray on sunscreen because it's not messy and it's not oily/sticky. I hate having to rub my sunscreen with my hands and your father will probably enjoy the convenience of this as well.
Available at mass market retailers and drugstores across Canada.