Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Florals and Embellishments
Almost everything I've been wearing lately has some kind of embellishments on them. From t-shirts, to jackets, and now shorts, I'm in love with embellishments!Since my embellished shorts are more on the neutral and simple side with no patterns other than the embellishments, I wore a floral shirt with a similar neutral background. To add a pop of color, I wore a bright pink purse from DVF. How fun is this lip clutch? I love all the lip clutches from this collection. When wearing embellishments and prints, try to keep your jewelry minimal. I only wore three bracelets (that's very little for me!) so my shorts and bag can take all the attention.

Haute Hippie Floral Blouse
DVF Embellished Atty Shorts
Rachel Roy Gemma Heels
DVF Lips Mini Cross Body Bag
Vita Fede Titan Bracelets