Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Fresh White
White on white is one of my favorite combos. I always try to take my own spin on white on white by introducing different texture (like here) or wearing different silhouettes (as seen here) so it's not too expected.
To break up the white on white, I incorporated a patterned jacket (last seen here) and a graphic shirt. They both have a white background so mixing these two patterns/graphic was super easy!I'm wearing a necklace by Alexa Leigh and bracelets by Vita Fede (also here) and Giles & Brother.White jeans are perfect for spring and summer, and I love the embroidery on these jeans and the cropped length. 

Joie Mehira Palm Print Blazer
Sauce Tee (also here)
AG Embroidered Lace Jeans (also here)
Coach Haley Satchel (also in coral and blush)

Photos by Carol Gang