Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

FRIDAY FEATURE: THAT LA IT GIRL, THE OFFICE CHIC, MICHELLEESQUE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]

Hey everyone! Hope you all have had a great week! I can't wait for this weekend! :)
So as promised, here's the new weekly segment on my blog! I'm more than honour to introduce to you 3 very lovely and beautiful girls and their blogs with the rest of you! Please take some time to check out their blogs and to support them! Let's built a positive blogging world together! If you want to be featured on my blog for next week, you can easily fill out the form at the bottom of this post!
Name: Denysia
Blog: That LA It Girl
Location: Los Angeles, CA


Hi, I'm a 25 year old blogger who hails from Los Angeles, I blog about my life, fashion, and beauty. I have a monthly segment on my blog called Inspiration weekly.
Name: Rica
Blog: The Office Chic Blog
Location: Toronto, ON

Hello, welcome to The Office Chic. I am Rica, the owner and author of this blog. This is a place for me to share my passion and things I like. It is called The Office Chic because it transcribes the quest of me trying to find the right "work-chic" balance. Business casual is our office attire, but I do like to incorporate extra things I like in my outfits. I believe that we don't have to dress boring to look professional, we can also be chic, and hence the name of the blog.

I am also a makeup enthusiast. I probably own way too much makeup than I can use, but it's one of my passion. It is another way to express who I am. Therefore, at The Office Chic, you will find all sort of beauty related topics including product reviews, looks, beauty news and finds, and so on. Fashion is another one of my passions. You will also find posts such as outfits of the day, trend report, style watcher, and etc. On top of that, this is also a place for me to share things I like, you will also find food, games, technologies, and other random things that I am currently hooked on.
Name: Michelle
Blog: Michelleesque
Location: Los Angeles, CA

My blog is a look book of its own curated by my ever so changing styles. My site also features do it yourself posts and travel segments. My blog is a place where I want to spread inspiration to my readers and visitors - to show them that you can wear anything and make it look good just as long as you are confident with yourself and with your body. So if you are ever down in the dumps or just need a spark of inspiration, head over to my site for a few laughs, giggles, and color.

Fill out the form below to be featured next week!