Fashion Time   +  shopping

HAVE YOU HEARD OF BOOHOO.COM? (REVIEW AND FIRST IMPRESSION)
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [D.H.T - Listen to Your Heart]

Who doesn't like online shopping? I know I do! With a hectic schedule like my own, I cannot afford to go to a mall. Thus, I would say that almost 90% of all my stuff I purchase online. Boohoo.com has become my new obsession in the recent month or so. Boohoo is one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers, offering trend-led clothing at affordable prices. What I really like the most about Boohoo is it's affordable shipping rates! If you spend over $25, you can already get free shipping to Canada. That's a lot better than Forever 21's $60. Plus, Boohoo has a larger variety of clothing. Their styles are much more unique than things you can find at any other online stores and their prices are very, very affordable!

I even dare to say that it's slowly creeping up to the number 1 spot on my favourite online boutique. It's slowly climbing on top of Forever 21 :) Even though it's a UK store, I was not charged taxes/customs upon the delivery of my items. Take a look at my first purchase below!
Isla 'Chill' Print Crop Top $12.00 (Buy here)
Size: S/M
Colour: white

Production Description: A cute day top with a pair of sexy jeans will always be on trend. Choose printed tees for casual day tops, and remember that any print goes! Look out for cool details like crosses, hearts or studs for extra style points. Contrast collars are a fab way to make a statement, and a touch of lace is perfect if you like to keep things pretty and feminine. Shape-wise, dare to bare with cute crop tops, or keep things smart and sophisticated with cool shirts.

Style Tips: For a laidback day look, you can’t beat a casual top with a pair of skinny jeans and some cute pumps. Finish off the look with a cool handbag for all of your bits and pieces.

My Thoughts: I must first say that I love the fitting of this top. It's just the perfect fit without being too big. My biggest problem with anything that's like a tank top is that I always find the straps to be too long. (It's a constant problem because I'm much smaller at the top) But I didn't have this problem with this crop top. It fits just perfectly in the bust area.

Amy Side Detail Stud Belt $16.00 (Buy here)
Size: ONE SIZE
Colour: black

Production Description: Nip in your waist with a catwalk inspired skinny belt, and keep your look unique with embellishments.A gorgeous belt really can finish off the perfect outfit. This season, the skinnier the better when it comes to belts, and be sure to embrace the colour blocking trend with bright shades. For extra style points, choose belts with details like tassels, bows and chains to really pull together key trends.

Style Tips: Use a cute belt to nip in gorgeous ditsy print day dress, or to add the finishing touches to some sexy skinny jeans.

My Thoughts: I love the uniqueness of this belt, that's the main reason why I decide to buy it. The quality is so-so. I do find that because it's only one size, I find it a tad too big for my hips. But it's nothing that I can't live with.

Riya Wedge Suedette Creeper $24.00 (Buy here)
Size: UK 4
Colour: cobalt

Production Description: Gorgeous, flattering and comfy – the wedge is a shoe must-have. Wedges can add glamour to any outfit, and they’re comfy too. For carefree glamour, choose materials like raffia and cork which look great with all colours. Peep toes show off perfectly manicured tootsies, and colour block wedges are stunning for nights out on the town. Details like studs and embellishment are key to look out for, and will work for next season too. For a super cool look, try hightop wedges to channel the sports luxe trend.

Style Tips: Wedges are fab wear-with-anything shoe. Team yours with a sweet floral ditsy day dress, an on trend jumpsuit or even a pair of vivid print trousers.

My Thoughts: I love, love, love these pair of creepers! I have always wanted a pair and I can't believe how affordable these are! The UK size 4 is a tad bit big for me because usually I'm a UK 3.5 in shoes. However, they do not come in 1/2 sizes. Overall, it's still a great pair of wedges and for that price, I can't really complaint.

Overall, I'm super happy with Boohoo.com and I think I'll be shopping there more frequently from now on. The only downside that I see with the website is that the shipping is not as quick as another online site like Forever 21 or Zara. However, for its price and styles, I'm willing to wait for a week to get my clothes delivered to my door.