Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Love Gold x Hoorsenbuhs
Before I left for San Francisco and Paris, I got to stop by Hoorsenbuhs' showroom in Santa Monica and play with their stunning jewelry thanks to Love Gold. I'm sure you know this by now but I love gold and rose gold, in a quite obsessive way so I had so much fun piling on the bracelets and rings! 
I'm currently in Paris but I wish I had time to stop by Cannes to see Love Gold's fashion show! Love Gold is doing a fashion show styled by the one and only Carine Roitfeld (!!) with all one of a kind jewelry from major designers and design houses around the world and will be live streaming it tomorrow so stay tuned! xoxo

Oye Swimwear as Tank
Juicy Couture Leather Sweatpants (similar here and here)
Rachel Roy Heels (also here and here
Hoorsenbuhs Jewelry