Fashion Time   +  sponsors

MY PERSONA BRACELET
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Fun - Carry On]
I blogged about a week ago about my first experience with Persona. Now I want to showcase the bracelet that I got from the company. Everything came inside a bag, box and a little pouch that holds the bracelet securely in place. The bracelet is the small bracelet with barrel lock (17 cm), which fits perfectly on me. ($75 CAD)
Here are the charms on my bracelet:

LANTERN IN APPLE ($45 CAD)
Inspired by softly lit garden lanterns, this faceted apple coloured cubic zirconia sphere captures and reflects light beautifully as it hangs from a sterling silver shade. I love the green colour that's in this piece. It really resembles the idea of a green apple.

ENCHANTED ESCAPE ($55 CAD)
Exquisite in its design, shape and colour, Enchanted Escape is the ultimate representation of botanical beauty. This bead features an intricate sterling silver motif topped with bright stones and carved florals. This has to be my favourite piece. It's so exquisite and detailed! I'm a huge fan of anything with flowers on it, so this charm is perfect.

BLUE FUN IN THE SUN ($30 CAD)
Turquoise, bronze and yellow stripes come together on this glass bead bringing the warmth and fun of a day at the beach to life all year around. It's a very beautiful piece of jewelry, you really have to look deeply into it to see all the beautiful colours.
It looks so beautiful and delicate on my wrist. It's honestly the perfect gift for any women on your list. I really can't wait to get more charms and beads to fill up the entire bracelet! :)
The best part about this bracelet is the opening, which is a magnetic closure. This makes it very easy to put it on and to take it off by yourself. Does anyone else hate needing to get help to put on your jewelry all the time?

Build Your Own Persona Bracelet At The Online Store! Click Here!