Fashion Time   +  outfits

ONE DAY
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody]
H&M x Marni jacket, Walmart army pants (similar here), Nine West shoes, Forever 21 sweater

An unexpected cold front last weekend allowed me to layer up, hopefully for the last time this season. I still had a hard time believing that I was wearing a sweater and a jacket in May. And I was still freezing! Is it just me, or is Mother Nature really playing a joke on us in Toronto? She's such a tease! On another note, I have recently find it really hard to update over the weekend. No matter how much I try to commit to write a post, I always end up being preoccupied with something else. Or I just want to sleep. Is that really want the working life is like? Work so hard throughout the week that everything else just collapses over the weekend?